CSS and HTML
NPM & NodeMaven
Web Application Architecture: experience with web application architecture topics like: HTTP spec (common headers, response statuses, etc...), JWT tokens, CORS, XSS, CSP
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, it’s up to you to take our product to the next level, adapt to new technology and push the envelope when implementing modern UI/UX patterns.
In this role, you will be able to take the lead in the development of software, focusing on functional and non-functional aspects, and are responsible for the end deliverables of your squad. You provide the best possible user experience, obviously securing cross-browser compatibility. We love clean, maintainable code as we are building an expanding product that’s not even halfway there yet. You have great attention for detail, and can help principals and leads get a perspective on the full picture.
As a Senior frontend engineer, you may work in several tribes, from building the products with our research and development squads to consulting with our customers and implementing projects in our customer success teams.
You develop web applications using a modern, responsive stack and tooling and work closely with the product owner, developers and QA engineers to shape the product, analyse requirements and ensure our software is high quality. You also ensure our solutions are tested, accessible, extensible, maintainable, secure and are performant. We develop new features and constantly release updates in two-week sprints. Backbase moves fast so you need to be capable of getting in-depth knowledge on the product wishes and the company within a short amount of time.
You work in an empowered team of highly skilled software developers, QA engineers, scrum masters, and product owners. You provide guidance to Frontend Engineers, and you collect and refine proposals from the team. You are expected to actively contribute to product’s way of working and public knowledge base, by creating and reviewing training materials and/or documentation.
We have a world-renowned reputation for a personal approach to private banking and wealth management. For over three centuries, we have perfected exceptional service. With an unrivalled appreciation of the intricacies of wealth, we understand both the subtlety and the complexity of the lives our clients lead.
We have a rich and diverse history, dating back over 300 years. From our foundations in 1692 to the present day, we have always worked with exceptional people and maintained our values of excellence.
With insight and judgement shaped by working with wealthy individuals, we appreciate the subtlety and complexity of the lives they lead. Expert in the drivers of wealth generation and the intricacies of international and ultra high net worth individuals, we are well placed to understand your needs.