• 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master;
• Excellent understanding of Scrum framework, Agile principles and values;
• Good understanding of SDLC;
• Excellent time management, decision making and organizational skills and be able to work well with others as part of a team on all levels;
• Excellent facilitation, conflict mediation, and situational awareness skills;
• Experience in working with Jira or other tools;
• Upper-intermediate level of English.
• Scrum certification (PSM, CSM, PMP-ACP, etc.);
• Experience of working with 2 teams simultaneously.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip et
• Guide, coach and mentor 2 development teams;
• Establish, support and optimize the processes within the teams;
• Close cooperation with PO in the team and management on the customer side;
• Facilitate collaboration on a daily basis to remove impediments and reduce risk;
• Grow Agile maturity within development team members as well as product owners;
• Foster an environment of trust and collaboration within the teams;
• Remove impediments for the team.
Client: A publishing company that owns media assets in Europe.
Project: Digital marketing solution. The project is from scratch.