— 3+ years of IT project management; experience acting as a Scrum Master;
— Strong project management principles understanding;
— University degree in Engineering, Computer science, Management or other degree related to technology;
— General understanding of the areas of application programming, internet, database, and system design;
— Strong understanding of SDLC using Agile/Lean methodologies;
— Cultural awareness and ability to work in the international environment;
— Customer-oriented, “can do” attitude;
— Strong communication skills, flexibility, and proactivity;
— Good knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate level or higher).
As a plus:
— Technical background
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip et
— Planning, organizing, leading, and motivating teams to achieve objectives and provide effective service delivery;
— Drive a culture of continuous improvement by challenging your teams to improve development processes and product;
— Building and maintaining customer relationships;
— Managing issues and risks;
—Ensuring the required quality of service with regard to the agreed contracts.
Client: A publishing company that owns media assets in Europe.
Project: Digital marketing solution. The project is from scratch.