2+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web applications;
Proven experience in writing testable and maintainable code in Python applications;
Experience of pandas;
Strong unit test and debugging skills;
Good understanding of the deployment process;
Strong Intermediate or higher English level.
Experience with Spark;
Hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure (Lambda, Glue, Kinesis).
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
Client: Client is the largest online shopping mall in Netherlands.
With more than 10000 affiliated online shops and an assortment of more than 45 million products that eCommerce platform provides a clear overview of what’s for sale online. The website is visited daily by 500,000 shoppers. Online shoppers look for a product, compare prices, delivery times and reviews of various online shops and place an order in the shop of their choice.
Team: 4 Python developers, Scrum master, Product owner (on the client’s side).