— 3+ years of IT project management; Strong project management principles understanding;
— Strong understanding of SDLC using Agile/Lean methodologies;
— Risk management;
— Understanding of STLC;
— Very good communication and facilitation skills;
— Customer-oriented, “can do” attitude;
— Advanced English level.
— Technical background;
— SAFe experience;
— PO/BA experience;
— Familiar with basics UX research methods.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
— Guide, coach and mentor your development team;
— Establish, support, and optimize the processes within the teams;
— Close cooperation with PO and management on the customer side;
— Facilitate collaboration on a daily basis to remove impediments and reduce risk;
— Grow Agile maturity within development team members.