— 3+ years of experience in QA automation
— Knowledge of JS/TS
— Experience with Puppeteer based frameworks
— Experience in test automation framework development from scratch
— Experience with GitLab, Docker
— Agile/Scrum experience
— Upper-Intermediate English speaker
— Good mentoring skills
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip et
— Development of the test automation framework from scratch using puppeteer
— Covering test scenarios with automation
— Testing upcoming features
— Development of test documentation
— Building GitLab pipelines for testing purposes
— Working in a friendly international team
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing).
Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader of fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees-approximately 7400 people-working out of the Netherlands.