4+ years of experience in testing automation of Angular-based web applications
Good understanding of Web technologies (client-server architecture) and concepts (HTML, CSS)
Awareness of architecture and design patterns and ability to implement them practically
Profound theoretical background in SQA methodology and process, test types classifications
Design and development of Test Cases for large and complex software applications within the scope of a broader test strategy
Experience of technical testing (e.g. reading angular logs) and toolset (Docker)
Version Control concepts and experience with platforms/tooling (Git)
Working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery toolset (Jenkins)
Experience with Agile/Scrum development processes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Experience working with Unix operating systems
Written & verbal English
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will be working on a product that’s used by millions of people around the world, improving existing elements and trying new technologies.
Client: is an international Dutch company delivering an omnichannel banking services.
Omni-Channel Banking Platform, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fin tech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Project: Widget written on different frameworks to work on the sole portal.
Currently, there are several team of more than 40 team members consisting of FE, BE, and QA engineers.