- 3 + years of professional software automation/development experience;
- In-depth knowledge and experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle;
- Experienced user of Git and any CI/CD system (preferably Gitlab);
- Ability to test product on multiple application layers (FE/BE);
- Knowledge of testing theory, test design techniques, approaches of requirements testing;
- Understanding of agile-based SDLCs (Scrum/Kanban).
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with BDD tools like Cucumber;
- Experience with API testing tools such as Postman, Swagger, and RestAssured as an automation tools.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
Scope of work:
- Implementation of automation frameworks within CI and Agile environment;
- Development of a new and maintenance of existing automated tests according to the company’s policies;
- Compliance with acceptance criteria and quality level of the product;
- Cooperation in the quality assurance activities within the project;
- Investigation, root-cause analysis, static code analysis;
- Assure quality assurance in the evaluation of critical code fixes to determine ship readiness and help make sure that each release goes out on time with high quality;
- Perform manual testing.
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing).
Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader of fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees-approximately 7400 people-working out of the Netherlands.
Project: Development, roll-out and support of driver’s application. Development team is on our side, PO is on client side.
Technology stack: QA Automation (BE automation on Java (Cucumber+RestAssured) and FE on JS(Cucumber + WebdriverIO)), „react-boilerplate”: ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga etc., С#, .NET Core, AWS, GitLab CI, Docker.
Pros to join the project:
Modern infrastructure (AWS) and technology stack;
Agile environment (Scrum framework);
Working in a dynamic international environment;
Daily communication in English;
Plenty of opportunities for education: conferences, Udemy accounts.
Cons to join the project:
Quite dynamic environment.