• Understanding different Application Servers and a difference between those (ie. Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss etc.).
• Experience (or understanding) with (of) all major SQL databases.
• Knowledge of Spring framework(core, web, security) is a must.
• Good communication in English (written and verbal).
• Problem-solving attitude.
• Client-orientation and eager to help.
• University degree, preferably in one of the technical studies.
• Experience in support of Java applications is a plus.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
The Support Team is a part of the Research & Development department involved in the entire software development lifecycle of client’s portal product suite including out-of-the-box portal solutions.
With your experience and skills, you will contribute to the quality of our software products, helping and advising customers with the questions and support requests they have regarding our products, ranging from simple license questions via telephone to complex on-site troubleshooting
The role covers 1st and 2nd line support