• At least 3 years of experience with NodeJS
• Experience with NodeJS frameworks
• Solid knowledge of TypeScript
• Experience with REST-based API design and development
• Experience with MongoDB
• Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience working with message brokers, e.g. RabbitMQ
• Microservices development, management, and Orchestration experience
• Experience in covering code with unit tests
• Experience in building and deploying microservices-based applications with CI/CD tools and processes
• AWS experience or certification
• Front-end development skills with Angular
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
• Designing, building, testing and releasing software solutions in a complex, large organization
• Work in a distributed team environment, collaborate with a team including Product Owners — regarding user stories, acceptance criteria, the definition of done, and other program-related decisions
• Build relationships with technical individuals within the customer
• Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
Our client is a European company, one of the industry leaders in transport and traffic solutions. It develops innovative systems for traffic management. You will join one of our cross-located scrum teams.
If you want to take part in developing solutions which power the transport of the future — it’s a good project for you.