— 2+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web applications;
— Proven experience in writing testable and maintainable code in Python applications;
— Experience with Python frameworks (Flask);
— Strong unit test and debugging skills;
— Good understanding of the deployment process;
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
— Experience with MongoDB;
— Hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure (Lambda, Fargate).
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
Design, build, optimize, and improve and integrates modules for this product.
There are several projects at Levi9 where you can take part as a Python developer, depending on your skillset and the level of experience.
If you like to work with data, participate in the development of new product features, launch the product for new customers, you can join the VF team. It develops and rolls out a data-driven revenue management solution for big FMCG companies.
There is also an open position on Beslist — a Dutch analog of Hotline.ua. The product aggregates propositions from various online shops to deliver the best offer. Dealing with a vast amount of data — is the domain of Beslist.
Finally, you can become a part of DPG Media team, where you will support and develop various products in the digital media domain.