— 3+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web applications;
— Proven experience in writing testable and maintainable code in Python applications;
— Experience with Python frameworks;
— Django, FastAPI, Celery;
— Experience with MariaDB/MySQL;
— Experience with ElasticSearch/Redis;
— Strong unit test and debugging skills;
— Good understanding of the deployment process;
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
— Would be a plus experience with Ansible and Terraform;
— Hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
Design, build, optimize, and improve existing systems as well as project work, build new systems and modules to extend our product portfolio with Python systems.
Utilize Django Rest Framework, ElasticSearch cache, Celery, and huge amounts of data imported and rebuilt daily works with high loads, and autoscaling setup.
Sanoma Corporation is a leading media group in the Nordic countries with operations in over 10 European countries, based in Helsinki. The number of employees are 15405, revenue — €2.761 billion.
Sanoma Media Netherlands manages around 100 websites.
We provide consumers with engaging content, offer unique marketing solutions to business partners, and enable teachers to excel at developing the talents of every child. You’ll be assigned to one of the Sanoma projects.
One project is an API that gathers information about movies, related actors, articles, and times of broadcasts.
Another project is a CDN for all Sanoma media-resources, which also allows on-the-fly image processing.