— at least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager / Scrum Master in an international IT company;
— solid practical knowledge of Scrum: processes, metrics. Ability to set up and tune scrum processes on a large-scale project;
— excellent communication skills;
— experience in managing distributed teams;
— ability to deliver sustainable result within the given constraints;
— customer-oriented attitude, ability to build and maintain a partnership with the customer;
— ability to work autonomously, high level of energy and self-drive;
— great team-player, team members motivation, and support.
— good understanding of modern software technologies, a technical background is a big plus.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
— manage several distributed project teams
— implement Scrum best practices, continuous process improvements
— organize sustainable delivery results, ensure high level of quality and performance
— represent the company in the relationship with the customer, manage customer’s expectations
— ensure the team members are engaged and happy, proactively manage people risks
— spot the growth opportunities and participate in business development
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our team in the Lviv office.
As a part of the project team, you will be driving several geographically distributed teams.
You will be in charge of several projects in different business domains, like finance, traffic&transport, media.
We hire a manager in the company, not for a specific project, so the projects might rotate, but our values, the way of working, and result-oriented attitude remains.