• Strong understanding of how React ecosystem works (namely React, Redux, Sagas, styled components);
• Experience with testing tools (Jest, Enzyme etc.);
• Experience with Git and understanding branching principles;
• Understanding of REST Web Services, architecture principles and design patterns;
• Understanding of SDLC and Scrum processes;
• Upper-intermediate English;
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
• Write clean, efficient, scalable and testable code
• Work with business stakeholders, product owner, and team members to develop web applications;
• Participate in software architecture and tech design;
• Participate in the code review process;
• Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications;
• Support existing codebase, bug fixing;
• Optimize application for best performance and user experience;
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing).
Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader of fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees-approximately 7400 people-working out of the Netherlands.