— 2 years of QA experience in testing of web-applications;
— Experience with testing automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber or REST-assured etc.;
— Basic Java knowledge or willing to learn automation testing with Java;
— Knowledge of software testing methods and approaches;
— Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test documentation;
— Upper-Intermediate level of English;
— Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
— REST API testing experience
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
— Requirements analysis and processing;
— Communicate with the customer on a daily basis, propose solutions;
— Create and execute test cases/checklists and report results, working closely with developers;
— Participate in design, development, support and implementing automation tests and test framework;
— Write effective and thorough bug reports and verify bug fixes;
— Identify, analyze and troubleshoot problems;
— Provide regular status reports to project management, updating tasks and tasks estimates, as necessary.
Our client is a Dutch printing company with more than 130 employees and over 6000 m2 of production facilities. They have their own R&D and it is the first company in the world which started industrial use of Durst Alpha textile printer. Their equipment enables them to print on almost any surface including timber, acrylic, banner fabrics, PVC and aluminum.