• 4+ years of experience as a Business or System Analyst in a software company
• Hands-on experience with diagram modelling notations
• Knowledge of the Banking domain is mandatory
• Strong stakeholders engagement skills
• Ability to translate business requirements into functional product requirements
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
• Conceptual & analytical thinking
• Hands on experience with Entitlements or Access Control management systems will be an advantage for the applicant
• Ability to perform a GAP analysis
• Knowledge of the role of a Business Analyst within SCRUM
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
• Prepare tasks for the Development team
• Clearly express backlog items to the team
• Present and demo the Product to internal and internal stakeholders
• Maintain the backlog
• Directly communicate with external and internal stakeholders to elicit, clarify and prioritize requirements
• Participate in creating of Product Vision
• Support of the Product documentation
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the R&D Development team in its challenge to support the continuous development of the core product.
Our Amsterdam-based client has developed and continues enhancing the world’s leading digital banking solution that allows creating rich, interactive web portals and mobile applications. Our client’s Banking as a Service platform comes with a complete set of integrated customer experience management functions, including integrated content management, intelligent forms-based dialogues, secure application integration, cross-device delivery, smart targeting, digital marketing tools, and integrated analytics. If you are a client of a major European bank, chances are you’ve already used our client’s platform. Now you have a great chance to contribute to its development and enhancement.