— 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
— Upper-Intermediate English level is crucial;
— Java 8;
— Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot, Cloud;
— Apache Camel, EIP;
— Persistence frameworks: Hibernate, JPA;
— Messaging: ActiveMQ / JMS;
— Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito;
— Miscellaneous: Maven, Git.;
— Scrum experience.
We will be extra delighted if you have experience with the following technologies:
Spring and Spring extensions such as Web MVC, Security, Data or Batch.
Persistence frameworks such as Hibernate or JPA.
Application Servers such as Tomcat or JBoss.
Databases such as MySQL, Oracle.
Restful services (REST).
Domain Driven Design/Event Sourcing/CQRS.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
As a back-end developer you are fully love maintainable code, as you’re aware that your code will last for years. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team where:
You have a proven track record in working on enterprise projects- or products.
Your code is clean, elegant and easy to grasp.
TDD is at the core of your approach to software development.
You know REST like the back of your hand.
As our product is microservices-based, it’s important that you have experience with working in such an environment, and that you are able to think holistically about the system in terms of resilience and deployment topology.
You easily transform business requirements into technical architecture.
Being flexible and balanced in nature, you’re willing to embrace change.
Your understanding and ability to communicate in English is excellent.
Product creates the best digital banking solutions on the planet, enabling our clients to deliver superior online and mobile customer experiences. We are a global, young-spirited, diverse (45+ nationalities), fast-growing and leading fintech company. Agile is our middle name and we love pushing innovation in the digital banking world. We make it work.
And we’re not done innovating just yet. Our 600+ employees work together on better and more advanced products. As we are in scaleup phase, we don’t believe in simply “doing our jobs”. We’ve always got room for new, creative talent to push us further. What will you bring to make us stronger?
We are organized to support you. You will receive time to educate yourself and will work with some of the best specialists in the business. Having fun is allowed with us. We are work and play. You can come as you are and say it like it is.