— Excellent English, both verbal and written communication;
— Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills;
— 1+ years experience in technical support or similar area;
— In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
— Know how to track issues and report it to the development team;
— Experience working with Atlassian products;
— Be able to relay information to both technical and non-technical users;
— Able and eager to improve internal processes Customer Support workflow;
— Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
— Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple demands in a fast-paced environment;
— Analytical mindset is a must;
— Willingness to learn new technologies and tools
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Stryiskiy park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
— Communicate and coordinate with internal teams;
— Follow up on internal and external customer complaints;
— Administrate new accounts and access;
— Resolve technical issues with company tools (Atlassian, Slack, Tableau etc.);
— Troubleshoot content related issues in Sitecore tool;
— Create and update knowledge base articles;
— Dive into company products to be able effectively support users;
— Propose and implement improvements (process or product related).
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing).
Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader of fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees-approximately 7400 people-working out of the Netherlands.
Pros to join the project:
— Modern infrastructure (AWS) and technology stack;
— Working in a dynamic international environment;
— Opportunity to go on business trips to Netherlands;
— Daily communication in English;
— Plenty of opportunities for education: conferences, Pluralsight/Egghead accounts.