— At least 2 years of experience in .NET core development;
— At least 2 years of experience in cross-functional scrum teams;
— Experience with REST APIs;
— Experience with unit testing and ability to write testable code;
— Experience of microservices and event/message-driven architecture
— Familiar with Agile, Scrum and/or other methodologies
— Good communication skills
— Upper-Intermediate level of English
— Experience in working with foreign clients
— Experience with ActiveMQ;
— Knowledge of Docker and CI tools;
— Knowledge of DDD.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
We are looking for an experienced .Net Software Engineer to join our brand team in Kyiv to work with our client:
A company that serves the terminals around the world decided to develop its own tool that will manage a newly created terminal. The tool that manages the containers from when it is taken from the vessel through all steps inside the terminal to when a container is got by truck from the port.
Current team setup: 1 dedicated UA teams working together with client using the Scrum approach.
4 .Net Developers, 2 QA, 1 Delivery Manager.
Stakeholders and Product Owners are on the client’s side.
Technology stack: .NET Core (C#), Entity Framework Core, nUnit/xUnit, MS SQL Server.