— Undoubtedly, your mobile development for iOS knowledge combined with excellent code reading techniques are an absolute necessity for this position.
You should be comfortable in a Scrum team, using lean and Agile methodologies.
— Experience in TDD, unit testing, continuous integration or Jenkins would be an extra plus. Moreover, you are familiar with Objective-C and swift.
— You should be able to boast of a few apps that you have successfully developed yourself.
— You will dedicate yourself to testing, checking codes quality, reviewing other people’s code and compiling documentation using Agile methodologies.
— You are a self-starter and enjoy finding out things for yourself.
— Are you ready to engage with a product that will never be finished?
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
— Take initiative and collaborate across various teams in order to boost the quality of the core product to global customer-friendly standards. Our Client’s omni-channel app is a continuous product, which means continuous improvement and expansion.
— You will have to come up with technological advancements that are rock solid and able to survive for generations. Your innovative ideas will speedily turn into daily tools for our customers and will add-on to already existing features.
— You enjoy when “things are being done and they are being done good” and so do we .
We need your mobile technology skills to push our product to its limits (to the next level). You will become part of a continuously transforming environment that influences the banking experience of millions of users around the world.
You will design, build, and extend core capabilities for the Сlient’s Mobile Platform from tooling to client-side libraries and security features used in all of the Сlient’s-powered mobile applications. We love clean, testable, and maintainable code as we are building a product that is continuously evolving.
You will be part of a small multidisciplinary Agile team that is responsible for delivering an end-to-end solution, from concept to production-ready software.