• Bash scripting
• Jenkins or other build tools
• Ansible or other configuration management platform
• AWS or other cloud platforms
• Python (Basics)
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
• support, optimize and automate CI/CD processes
• provide support for development teams by request
• enhance, improve and automate whatever can be improved, enhanced or automated
• support and develop service applications
• automate infrastructure configuration
• monitoring and troubleshooting
As a DevOps Engineer, you play the key role in bringing together software development and IT operations. As a member of the tribe you are working closely together with all disciplines such as Java software developers, FE software developers, QA Engineers, Technical Writers and Product Owners to ensure the entire software development lifecycle of Backbase’s Omni-channel banking portal product. We work in a hub-spoke model and you will be the liaison from your tribe with the hub CD team which supports infrastructure and tooling for all product teams.