• Minimal 2 years experience in ASP.NET Core (API)
• Minimal 2 years experience in cross-functional scrum teams
• Experience with REST API’s
• Experience in making scalable API layer in e-commerce platforms (security, monitoring, transformation, BPM, etc.)
• Upper-intermediate level of English
• Experience with Salesforce;
• Experience with Sitecore;
• Familiar with OAuth 2.0
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
• Integrating with existing, third-party, legacy and new backend systems;
• Managing complex dependencies;
• Ad hoc development, as well as reviewing/improving code with colleagues;
• Identifying issues and taking the initiative to suggest solutions;
• Delivering solutions under tight deadlines (sprints);
• Advocating for back-end development best practices.
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in leasing.
Its products are composed of operational services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader of fleet management. It has more than 7400 people-working out of the Netherlands.
Project: Development, roll-out, and support of country-based user cabinet for managing leased cars.
Current team setup:
Mixed Dutch-Ukrainian team working together with client using Scrum approach
1 BE (.NET), 3 FE (React), 2 QA and 1 Scrum Master
Product owner and BA are on the client side
Technology stack: C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework, JS, “react-boilerplate”: ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga etc., AWS, GitLab CI, Docker.