2+ years in software testing, preferably back-end testing.
Experience in test automation using C#
Experience with SOAP/REST services test automation.
Deep understanding of HTTP protocol and client-server architecture.
Experience with SQL, MS SQL Management Studio.
Experience with Soapui / Docker / JMeter
Knowledge of test types and approaches.
Intermediate English level.
Self-motivation, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Work with (GIT, Azure Dev Ops).
Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies.
What do we offer? 9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5 min from Olimpiiska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Striiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
Current team setup: 1 dedicated UA teams working together with client using the Scrum approach
4 .Net Developers, 2 QA, 1 Delivery Manager
Stakeholders and Product Owners are on the client’s side
Agile environment (Nexus framework)
Daily communication in English
3 teams in 3 countries
About the project:
Our Client is a company that provides integrated software solutions to simplify the operations of ports, terminals, and warehouses, enabling every client to perform safely and efficiently. The company’s vision is to offer solutions that work for operations small and large, manual and automated.
With help from Levi9, TBA is developing a tool to manage a newly created terminal. The tool is designed to manage the transportation of containers from the moment they arrive in a truck or a train up until they’re loaded into a vessel and vice versa. The software grants complete control over logistics within terminals and provides additional services, such as container washing, power supply for refrigerated containers, etc.