— Proven iOS development experience (at least 3 years);
— Proficiency in Swift;
— Upper-Intermediate English level (writing and speaking);
— Understanding of OOP;
— Understanding of SOLID principles;
— Good knowledge of using version control system (e.g. GIT);
— Experience with iOS SDK;
— Experience with REST services;
— Experience in unit and UI test development;
— Good knowledge of software pattern and practices;
— Experience with knowledge of CI/CD process;
— Good communication skills and team working;
— Understanding with Agile framework (Scrum, Kanban).
— Experience with InVision, Sketch;
— Experience with Objective-C.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
Technology stack: Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, Maven, RAML, Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss, Docker; JS (ES6), Angular 8, Typescript, RxJs, NgRx, HTML5, CSS (SCSS), Protractor, Browserstack, Allure, Cucumber, Gherkin, Jenkins, unit testing (Jasmine, Karma), integration testing
The Client is a rapidly growing Dutch company delivering omnichannel banking services. The company offers state-of-the-art digital banking software that unifies data and functionality from traditional core banking systems and fintech providers into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Organized for maximum efficiency, the company includes dedicated Research & Development and Customer Success departments. The former is focused on outlining and developing the core software functionality, while the latter works with every client to implement the software to cater to the client’s specific banking needs.
The Levi9 team is involved in end-to-end development of several core banking capabilities, which facilitate communication between banks and their customers, as well as provide automation and financial control functionalities.