• Minimum 4 years of experience in ASP .NET web/API development (preferably .NET core);
• Minimum 2 years of experience in .NET core web/API development;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in cross-functional scrum teams;
• Experience with REST APIs;
• Experience with unit testing and ability to write testable code;
• Familiar with OAuth 2.0;
• Experience of microservices and event/message-driven architecture
• Familiar with Agile, Scrum and/or other methodologies
• Experience with AWS;
• Experience in making a scalable API layer in a e-commerce platforms (security, monitoring, transformation, etc.);
• Knowledge of Docker and CI tools;
• Experience with NoSQL databases (ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, etc.);
• Experience with NServiceBus;
• Experience in working with foreign clients.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trips, etc).
CarNext.com is a pan-European digital marketplace for high-quality used cars. CarNext.com also operates a B2B online auction platform for professional buyers, as well as provides a range of remarketing services for its growing network of trusted third parties.
The Levi9 team is responsible for developing new features, enhancing the existing functionality, integrating new services, developing micro services, and creating new tooling for use inside CarNext. The range of works include frontend and backend development, and manual and automated testing.
.NET Core (C#), Entity Framework, NServiceBus, NEST, xUnit,
AWS (SQS, S3, DynamoDB, EC2, Lambda, ElasticSearch, etc.)
GitLab CI, Docker (Linux containers),
MS SQL Server