— Minimum 3 years of experience in .NET core development;
— Minimum 2 years of experience in cross-functional scrum teams;
— Experience with REST APIs;
— Entity Framework Core;
— MS SQL Server;
— Experience with unit testing and ability to write testable code;
— Experience of microservices and event/message-driven architecture;
— Familiar with Agile, Scrum and/or other methodologies;
— Good knowledge of software pattern and practices;
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
— Experience with ActiveMQ;
— Knowledge of Docker and CI tools;
— Knowledge of DDD;
— Experience in working with foreign clients.
What do we offer? 9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
TBA’s mission is to provide integrated software solutions to simplify the operations of ports, terminals, and warehouses. We seek to enable every client to deliver for their customers safely and efficiently. The tool manages containers from when it is taken from the vessel through all the steps inside the terminal to when a container is got by truck from the port.
Current team setup:
4 .Net Developers, 2 QA Engineers, 1 Delivery Manager at Levi9 office,
Stakeholders and Product Owners are on client’s side.