— Minimum 3 years of experience in .NET Core development;
— ASP.NET Core;
— Experience with REST APIs;
— Entity Framework Core;
— MS SQL Server;
— Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
— Experience of microservices and event/message-driven architecture;
— Familiar with Agile, Scrum and/or other methodologies;
— Good knowledge of software patterns, practices and SOLID principles;
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
— Experience with RabbitMQ;
— Knowledge of DDD;
— Experience in working with foreign clients.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
Client: European company, one of the industry leaders in transport and traffic solutions. It develops innovative systems for parking automation, traffic lights navigation, public transport management and data streams for autonomous vehicles.
If you want to take part in developing solutions which power the transport of the future — it’s a good project for you. You will be developing the core of parking system that allows:
— drivers to register, manage their cars/parking’s/subscriptions and pay for parking
— operators to manage their garages
The system will run in a Kubernetes-based environment, in AWS cloud.