— Proven Android development experience (at least 4 years);
— Upper-Intermediate English (writing and speaking);
— Excellent understanding of OOP;
— Understanding of SOLID principles;
— Proficiency in Kotlin and Java;
— Experience with Android Jetpack;
— Proficiency in using a version control system (e.g. GIT);
— Experience with Android SDK;
— Experience with REST services;
— Good knowledge of unit and UI test development;
— Proficient knowledge of software pattern and practices;
— Good knowledge of CI/CD process;
— Good communication skills and teamworking;
— Experience with Agile framework (Scrum, Kanban).
— Experience with InVision, Sketch
— Mentoring experience
What do we offer? 9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
— Your main task will be to develop Android application, according to the functional requirements;
— Analyzing and following business requirements, driving the estimation and planning process;
— Communication with our Dutch and English counterparts on a daily basis.
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our brand-new team in Kyiv (Fintech domain). The vacancy is hot because we plan to start this new project from scratch in the middle of February. So don`t hesitate to apply.
Our Amsterdam-based client has developed and continues enhancing the world’s leading digital banking solution that allows creating rich, interactive web portals and mobile applications. Our client’s Banking as a Service platform comes with a complete set of integrated customer experience management functions, including integrated content management, intelligent forms-based dialogues, secure application integration, cross-device delivery, smart targeting, digital marketing tools, and integrated analytics.
If you are a client of a major European bank, chances are you’ve already used our client’s platform. Now you have a great chance to contribute to its development and enhancement.
Team setup: 2 Java Developers, 2 Android Developers, 2 iOS Developers, 2 AQA Engineers, Scrum Master, Delivery Manager.
Planned 2 business-trips to GB at the beginning of the project and in the end.