• 3+ years as QA Automation Engineer;
• Understanding of OOP principles;
• Experience with UI automation frameworks (WebDriverIO, Protractor or similar);
• Experience with setting up CI/CD infrastructure (Gitlab, Jenkins, Bamboo or similar);
• Practical experience with Docker;
• Experience with TDD approach (Cucumber, Gherkin);
• Experience with Git;
• Strong communication skills;
• Upper-intermediate level of English;
• Experience with GitLab CI;
• Experience with setting up automation frameworks from scratch;
• Experience with Jest.
9 reasons to join us:
— Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
— We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
— We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
— No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
— Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
— We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
— We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
— Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
— A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
— Creating and executing test scripts, reviewing results
— Creating test documentation and reports
— Reporting issues to the development teams
— Help troubleshoot issues
— Conduct post/pre-release smoke testing
Our client is a technology company that is disrupting the used car market. Trust, efficiency and transparency define our customer-centric process.