— 3+ years of in-depth experience in native mobile software development
— Experience with Android SDK
— Experience with Android 4.4+
— Knowledge of OOP principles and design
— Experience with REST services
— Knowledge about mobile usability principles, user expectations and design concepts
— Experience with networking, including security
— Strong object-oriented programming experience with Java and Kotlin
— Experience building a secure app
— Confident knowledge of English
— Experience with InVision, Sketch
— Experience writing unit tests or TDD will be beneficial
— Experience with Continuous Integration such as Jenkins
— Experience with Kotlin coroutines
— Experience with Git
— Android architecture components
— MVVM architecture
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
We are looking for a highly motivated Android Developer with the ability to work in cooperation with existing Android and iOS developer. Candidate should have skills and experience of implementing new software from scratch as well as extending functionality of existing products and implement improvements.
Apart from technical skills you should be able to communicate with the customer on a daily basis providing the status and proposing solutions.
Our client is the United Kingdom’s oldest privately owned bank. They are the sole survivor of the private deposit banks which were established in the 17th and 18th centuries. The bank has been owned and directed by members of the one family since it was founded in 1672.