— Java 8.
— Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot, Cloud.
— Microservices architecture understanding.
— Restful services (REST).
— Persistence frameworks: Hibernate, JPA.
— Application servers: Tomcat.
— RDBS: MySQL, Oracle
— Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito.
— Miscellaneous: Maven, Git.
— Messaging: ActiveMQ / JMS
— Understanding of Event Sourcing, CQRS and DDD
— RDBS: MSSQL, Oracle.
— Apache Camel, EIP
— Application servers: Weblogic.
— Test-Driven-Development (TDD)
What do we offer? 9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
As a Middle Java Developer, you will be working on a product that’s used by millions of people around the world, improving existing elements and trying new technologies.
Client: is an international Dutch company delivering an omni channel banking services
Backbase is a creator of Omni-Channel Banking Platform, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Project: Widget written on a different frameworks to work on sole portal.
A distributed scrum team with developers in the Netherlands and Ukraine.