Please, watch a video about the project & team: www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXcRzrN5K5Y&t=1s
— 4+ years of experience in using Angular and Typescript;
— Profound understanding of RxJS (ours systems are really leverage the power of reactive programming);
— You have experience and understanding of underlying concepts of commonly use build tools (such as Webpack);
— In-depth knowledge of broader web application architecture topics, such as:
HTTP specs (common headers, response statuses, etc...);
Security topics (CORS, XSS, CSP);
— You have hand-on experience with CI/CD systems (we use Jenkins and own our pipelines ourselves);
— You have experience with unit testing (we will teach you how to test your code effectively if needed);
— Upper-Intermediate level of English.
— Having experience with Node and npm, and the Angular CLI would be an advantage in building toolchains;
— Having hands-on experience with build systems like Jenkins is a plus;
— You have experience in working with Docker & Kubernetes and Linux.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
We love clean, testable, and maintainable code that is cross-browser compatible. You are part of a multidisciplinary team being end-to-end responsible for delivery, from concept to production-ready software.
You’ll be part of the team that creates the core products (Experience Manager) allowing banks to build experiences (portals) with ease of drag and drop and some additional minor configurations. The building blocks (widgets) for portals are created by other teams, located in Amsterdam, Ukraine, and several other locations.
The team is mainly located in Amsterdam, and you will work from Kyiv, having frequent business trips to Amsterdam to maintain a strong connection with the team’s core.
This product combined with collections of building blocks forms the Omni-Channel Digital Banking Platform empowering financial institutions to accelerate their digital transformation and effectively compete in a digital-first world. It unifies functionality from traditional core systems and new fin-tech capabilities into seamless digital customer experience, drastically improving any customer channel.