— Java 8+
— Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot
— Persistence frameworks: JPA
— Strong knowledge of SQL
— Unit and Integration testing
— Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
— Desire to learn new programming languages
— Experience with Agile (Scrum, Less)
Nice to have experience with:
— Multi-tenant databases and applications
— Experience running event driven microservices
— Message-queue systems
— Running services in public or private clouds
— Container orchestration tools
What do we offer? 9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
Participate in Java development in the project and in strategical and tactical technical decisions
Communicate with DevOps, WebObjects developers and of course Java developers on a regular basis.
Technology stack: Java 11; Spring: Boot, Security, Data, Cloud; JPA; PostgreSQL; Kafka; Docker
The client is a Pan-European recruitment SaaS supplier operating from the Netherlands and serving over 650 clients. The Carerix software is focused on facilitating and managing recruitment and staffing processes. As such, more than 10,000 users depend on the availability of the software for their day-to-day activities.
The software runs on a mix of Java, WebObjects, and PHP backend applications on top of a farm of Postgres databases in cooperation with Elastic Search and S3. The frontend interface is based on Sencha Ext JS. The Levi9 team is focused on rewriting the backend to Java and preparing to migrate to Java 13, while also analyzing the requirements and discussing the architecture for building a new Angular-based frontend.