— Java 8+
— Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot
— Persistence frameworks: JPA
— Strong knowledge of SQL
— Unit and Integration testing
— Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
— Desire to learn new programming languages
— Experience with Agile (Scrum, Less)
Nice to have experience with:
— Multi-tenant databases and applications
— Experience running event driven microservices
— Message-queue systems
— Running services in public or private clouds
— Container orchestration tools
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
Participate in Java development in the project and in strategical and tactical technical decisions
Communicate with DevOps, WebObjects developers and of course Java developers on a regular basis.
The client is a Pan-European SaaS supplier operating from the Netherlands and serving over 650 clients. The application is focused on facilitating and managing recruitment and staffing processes. As such, more than 10.000 users depend on the availability of the application for their day-to-day activities.
There is 100+ node environment, 90% Debian Linux and 10% MS Windows, running a mix of Java, WebObjects and PHP backend applications. The frontend interface is based on Sencha Ext JS. All this runs on top of a farm of Postgres databases in cooperation with Elastic Search and S3. Apart from a physical location in Amsterdam we are expanding into AWS EC2.
We are focused on rewriting backend to Java and started preparation to migrate to Java 13. Also we are in progress with requirements analysis and architecture discussions around building new frontend based on Angular.
Currently we are in need of a Middle/Senior Java developer who will work on Java development, participate in technical decisions in the project and who can coach and consult other Java developers in case of need. There are two agile teams, both running out from Kyiv.