— Java 8+
— Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot
— Persistence frameworks: JPA
— Strong knowledge of SQL
— Unit and Integration testing
— Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
— Desire to learn new programming languages
— Experience with Agile (Scrum, Less)
Nice to have experience with:
— Multi-tenant databases and applications
— Experience running event driven microservices
— Message-queue systems
— Running services in public or private clouds
— Container orchestration tools
What do we offer? 9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
Participate in Java development in the project and in strategical and tactical technical decisions
Communicate with DevOps, WebObjects developers and of course Java developers on a regular basis.
The client is a Pan-European SaaS supplier operating from the Netherlands and serving over 650 clients. The application is focused on facilitating and managing recruitment and staffing processes. As such, more than 10.000 users depend on the availability of the application for their day-to-day activities.
There is 100+ node environment, 90% Debian Linux and 10% MS Windows, running a mix of Java, WebObjects and PHP backend applications. The frontend interface is based on Sencha Ext JS. All this runs on top of a farm of Postgres databases in cooperation with Elastic Search and S3. Apart from a physical location in Amsterdam we are expanding into AWS EC2.
We are focused on rewriting backend to Java and started preparation to migrate to Java 13. Also we are in progress with requirements analysis and architecture discussions around building new frontend based on Angular.
Currently we are in need of a Middle/Senior Java developer who will work on Java development, participate in technical decisions in the project and who can coach and consult other Java developers in case of need. There are two agile teams, both running out from Kyiv.