— Ability to design a maintainable complex system from scratch;
— Great desire to make design decisions and be responsible for that;
— Understanding of CI/CD, GIT, semantic versioning, unit testing;
— Good communication skills.
— Experience with isomorphic rendering (SSR), styled-components, Jest;
— Experience with Node.js backend development, GraphQL/Apollo;
— Experience with SEO, globalization, localization.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— Designing and implementing simple, maintainable, and performant technical solutions;
— Conducting code reviews;
— Mentoring and communicating with members of your own team, and other teams.
Our client is the leading pan-European marketplace for high-quality 3-4-year-old cars. Today they sell more than 250,000 cars each year and are continuously growing. Levi9 helps them to develop a digital platform where customers can buy, lease or finance their Next Car.