• At least 3 years of experience in .NET core development;
• Knowledge of Entity Framework Core
• Experience in cross-functional scrum teams;
• Experience with REST APIs;
• Experience with unit testing and ability to write testable code;
• Experience of microservices and event/message-driven architecture
• Familiar with Agile, Scrum and/or other methodologies
• Good communication skills
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
• Knowledge of Docker and CI tools;
• Experience with ActiveMQ;
• Experience in working with foreign clients
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trips, etc).
Our client is a company that serves terminals around the world. They decided to develop own tool that will manage a new created terminal. The tool that manages the containers from when it is taken from the vessel through all steps inside the terminal to when a container is got by truck from the port.
Current team setup: 1 dedicated team working together with the client using the Scrum approach
(3 .Net Developers, 2 QA, 1 Delivery Manager).