— minimum 3 years in automation (preferably Java 8 or higher)
— deep understanding of test methodology, types, documentation
— experience with BDD (JBehave or equivalent)
— understanding of OOP principles, test/development patterns
— experience in testing web-services (REST)
— experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
— experience with Selenium, Selenium Server
— experience with Docker
— experience with Agile (Scrum, Less)
— good knowledge of version control systems (Git, SVN)
— desire to learn new technologies, grow as a professional
Nice to have:
— experience with Jenkins pipelines
— experience with SQL (PostgreSQL, mySQL)
— experience with running QA infrastructure at AWS
— experience with ELK stack
What do we offer? 9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
— creation of new QA infrastructure from the ground up
— creation of new automation tests and support of existing test suites for web-services
— creation and support of test documentation
— peer-review for automation tests for web-services, mobile-oriented project (front-end)
— present product features at the sprint review
The client is a Pan-European SaaS supplier operating from the Netherlands and serving over 650 clients. The application is focused on facilitating and managing recruitment and staffing processes.
Currently we are focused on rewriting backend to Java. As a result, we are in need of Lead QA Automation Engineer.