— minimum 3 years in automation (preferably Java 8 or higher)
— deep understanding of test methodology, types, documentation
— experience with BDD (JBehave or equivalent)
— understanding of OOP principles, test/development patterns
— experience in testing web-services (REST)
— experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
— experience with Selenium, Selenium Server
— experience with Docker
— experience with Agile (Scrum, Less)
— good knowledge of version control systems (Git, SVN)
— desire to learn new technologies, grow as a professional
Nice to have:
— experience with Jenkins pipelines
— experience with SQL (PostgreSQL, mySQL)
— experience with running QA infrastructure at AWS
— experience with ELK stack
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time.
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
— creation of new QA infrastructure from the ground up
— creation of new automation tests and support of existing test suites for web-services
— creation and support of test documentation
— peer-review for automation tests for web-services, mobile-oriented project (front-end)
— present product features at the sprint review
The client is a Pan-European SaaS supplier operating from the Netherlands and serving over 650 clients. The application is focused on facilitating and managing recruitment and staffing processes.
Currently we are focused on rewriting backend to Java. As a result, we are in need of Lead QA Automation Engineer.