• Cloud platform AWS is a must
• Infrastructure as code — CloudFormation
• Experience working with Linux
• Scripting languages such as Bash and Python
• Experience with monitoring solutions like CloudWatch & Datadog
• Version Control concepts and experience with platforms/tooling GitHub, GitLab
• Working with Continuous Integration / Continous Delivery tooling such as GitLab CI
• Microservices and container-based stacks like ECS & Kubernetes
• Sceptre for CloudFormation
• Experience with Lambda functions written in Python
• Terraform as an alternative to CloudFormation
• Ansible in addition/conjunction with CloudFormation or Puppet, Chef knowledge
• Various well known other CI/CD tools: Travis, Jenkins, CircleCI
9 reasons to join us:
1. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other equipment) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
2. Frequent business trips to European countries;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
5. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
6. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
7. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
8. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
• Troubleshooting incidences (required wide strong skills);
• Deployment automation and deployment support;
• Provisioning cloud infrastructure (OpenStack);
• Production support with SLA.
Our client is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing).
Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader of fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees-approximately 7400 people-working out of the Netherlands.
Your role is to be truly in the heart of software development and work closely together with development teams to implement and automate systems and architectures. A good amount of your time will be spent on driving automation within an organization utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and develop and maintain scalable architecture solutions using Cloud Provider AWS.