Let’s Enhance is a global, fully remote, and fast-growing product startup. We specialize in Computer Vision and building artificial intelligence tools to automate image processing at scale.
Let’s Enhance is supported by Techstars, Nvidia, Google for Startups and was twice rated as the top product on Product Hunt. More than 5M people worldwide use our products and our API automates image enhancement for Fortune 500 companies.
In 2021, we raised a $3 million seed round to realize our mission of helping businesses effectively create and deliver visual experiences with next-gen AI content tools.
We are 30+ people, located in 6 countries and speaking 7+ languages.
Reinforcing our team, we are currently looking for an open-minded QA Engineer with a product mindset, who is ready to work with different kind of tasks from API testing to documentation writing. You’ll work with several engineering teams, helping them to make Claid.AI and letsenhance.io web platform even better.
We expect you to:
- Develop test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data, etc. for different types of testing activities.
- Execute regression testing.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the product and engineering teams to prioritize testing execution and report on the progress and results.
- Be able to understand debug issues.
- Be an individual contributor capable of taking up tasks from start to end with minimal assistance.
- Test API and existing web applications and services.
- Write technical documentation.
- Contribute issues to the Jira.
You’re a perfect candidate if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer and strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- High level of knowledge of different forms of testing such as white box and smoke tests.
- Love to document everything that can be useful for customers, engineers, or colleagues.
- Practical experience with manual testing. Knowledge of automation tools will be a huge plus.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Startup mentality, GSD (Get S**t Done) attitude, constant learning, and ambition to grow.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of working in small agile teams.
- Upper-Intermediate English level, both written and spoken.
It’ll be amazing if you also have:
- Understanding of ML testing.
- Experience with the automation QA process
- Experience with Cloud providers (AWS, GCP)
- Experience with Postman, Swagger.
What does Let’s Enhance offer you?
- Attractive salary + equity (employee stock options).
- Working shoulder to shoulder with founders.
- An environment without bureaucracy, and a culture where your voice is highly valued.
- An international and diverse team.
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world.
- Unlimited vacation and sick days.
- Access to some of the top-notch tech people around the world through our network.
Let’s Enhance is for everyone. We appreciate talents, no matter who you are, where you come from, and which picture you choose for the meeting’s background.
If you feel that it’s something compelling to you, we would like to hear from you. Don’t hesitate to join our journey!
Type of employment: Full-time independent contractor for an indefinite period.
What to expect during our “hiring trip”:
- 45-min call with our HR Manager
- Technical interview
- Interview with our team
- CTO interview
Looking forward to getting to know you!