Let’s Enhance is a global, fully remote, and fast-growing product startup. We specialize in Computer Vision and building artificial intelligence tools to automate image processing at scale.
Let’s Enhance is supported by Techstars, Nvidia, Google for Startups and was twice rated as the top product on Product Hunt. More than 5M people worldwide use our products and our API automates image enhancement for Fortune 500 companies.
In 2021, we raised a $3 million seed round to realize our mission of helping businesses effectively create and deliver visual experiences with next-gen AI content tools.
We are 30+ people, located in 6+ countries and speaking 7+ languages.
Our main focus is on image enhancement. You will work a lot on single image super-resolution, face restoration, color enhancement, etc. Also, you’ll deal with other different research challenges like salient object detection, image noise level estimation, or even rendering embroidery texture for vector images of logos.
We expect you to:
- Explore research in image enhancement areas.
- Follow the state of the art while continuously improving existing models.
- Be responsible for building, testing, and validating your models and finally deploying them to production to obtain valuable insight from real-life data.
- Assess and write readable code to improve or extend algorithms.
- Determine and resolve complex model issues and bugs.
- Consult your colleagues and collaborate with them on their problem investigation to boost research and learn from each other.
You’re a perfect candidate if you have:
- Degree in a scientific field such as STEM, e.g. computer science, math, data science, physics, engineering
- 3+ years of research experience with common machine learning and computer vision concepts, good software engineering skills with writing quality code
- Knowledge of deep learning principles, strong knowledge of different deep learning architectures and frameworks. Intensive hands-on experience with PyTorch/TensorFlow/OpenCV.
- Proficiency in DL processes: model creation, training, testing, deployment
It’ll be amazing if you also have:
- Fundamental knowledge of signal processing/image processing, linear algebra, multivariate calculus, algorithms, and complex optimizations.
- Strong knowledge of classic computer vision algorithms, e.g. gamma/color/brightness correction, affine transforms, camera matrices, fft, high-pass/low-pass filters — everything which can be used in pre-/post- processing.
- Strong knowledge of common neural network approaches like object detection/segmentation/tracking, etc.
- Prior experience with image restoration and enhancement (i.e super-resolution, image denoising, deblurring, etc.), other image manipulation or image2image models — e.g. summer-to-winter, day-to-night, etc.
- Prior experience with image generative models — e.g. GANs, diffusion models, transformers, etc.
What does Let’s Enhance offer you?
- Attractive salary + equity (employee stock options).
- Working shoulder to shoulder with founders.
- An environment without bureaucracy, and a culture where your voice is highly valued.
- An international and diverse team.
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world.
- Unlimited vacation and sick days.
- Medical insurance.
- Access to some of the top-notch tech people around the world through our network.
Let’s Enhance is for everyone. We appreciate talents, no matter who you are, where you come from, and which picture you choose for the meeting’s background.
If you feel that it’s something compelling to you, we would like to hear from you. Don’t hesitate to join our journey!
What to expect during our “hiring trip”:
- CV screening
- 45-min call with our HR Manager
- Test task ✅
- Interview with a hiring manager
- Offer 🎉
Looking forward to getting to know you!