Leobit (leobit.com) is a full-cycle web and mobile application development provider for technology companies and startups primarily located in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and the EU. Our technology focus covers .Net, PHP, Angular, iOS, Android, Ruby, React, and a comprehensive range of other technologies from Microsoft, Web, and Mobile Stacks.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
Location: Lviv, Ukraine.
- At least six months of proven experience in marketing
- Basic understanding of how marketing and business operational processes work
- Analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- Comprehensive writing skills — you can formulate your thoughts clearly and accurately
- Strong communication skills
- Can-do approach and flexible mentality to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Enthusiasm for cutting-edge technologies in marketing and IT
- Relevant work experience with a Marketing or Analytical background (would be a plus)
- Knowledge of digital marketing basic instruments (GA, PPC, Display, SEO) (would be a plus)
- Understanding of key marketing metrics (MQL, CPC, CPA, ROMI, LTV) (would be a plus)
- Copywriting skills (would be a plus)
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Economics or other relevant education
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate (at least)
- Research and analysis of conferences, awards, and PR opportunities for the business
- Participate in content development and publishing on the corporate website
- Regular updates and development of presentation materials
- Work with content on directory profiles (Clutch, Goodfirms, UpCity, etc.)
- Monitor and manage up-to-date information about Leobit and Leobit Design Studio across the platforms
- Support Senior Marketing Manager with launching the campaigns and analyzing their performance in various channels (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Capterra PPC)
- Brainstorming new hypotheses and marketing solutions with the marketing team
- Help in the preparation of regular marketing reports
- Support other members of the marketing team with lead gen and brand-related tasks
- Mentorship, a personal development plan, and an excellent opportunity to grow as a professional and build a career in IT marketing
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Motivated colleagues with profound knowledge of business development, marketing, SEO, and technical field
- Flexible working schedule
- Attractive compensation package
Accelerate your career with Leobit!