Leobit (leobit.com) is a full-cycle web and mobile application development provider for technology companies and startups in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, and the EU. Our technology focus covers .NET, Angular, React, iOS, Android, Ruby, PHP, and a comprehensive range of other technologies from Microsoft, Web, and Mobile Stacks.
We are looking for an HR Manager to join our team.
Location: Lviv, Ukraine.
- At least two years of working experience in HR management
- Previous experience as an HR manager in IT company (would be a plus)
- Good knowledge of HR functions, methods, and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Psychology/Sociology/Management or similar field
- Level of English: Intermediate strong (higher level would be a plus)
- Administering various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel
- Assisting in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Organization and holding of the general onboarding of new specialists in the company
- Planning, organizing and conducting employees’ performance appraisals according to the determined procedures and deadlines
- Informing and consulting employees about social and remuneration policies of the company
- Conducting internal surveys to gather employee feedback and identify areas of improvement
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Organization of corporate events/activities
- Opportunity for career and professional growth. We welcome new ideas and initiatives about making human resources processes more efficient
- Competitive compensation and regular results-based salary review
- A broad range of professional education and possibilities for personal development
- Comfortable and cozy working environment
- Attractive compensation package
Accelerate your career with Leobit!