Lemon.io is matching software engineers in Europe with startups all over the world.
We are a 2-sided marketplace and have 2 types of customers. Engineers and companies that are looking to hire them.
Engineers in Ukraine have already earned over $10M through our marketplace. This year we became available to developers in 25 countries.
To build awareness and trust among engineers in these markets, we launch advertising campaigns, create content, work with influencers, create communities, etc. To bring our product to those markets and drive growth, we are looking for an experienced product marketing manager.
We are a team of 60 people and I won’t lie, we are amazing. Our goals for 2022:
- Become the main source of income for 1000 engineers
- Support those team members that are mobilized or can’t work
- Donate all the profits to the victory
- Conduct research to understand competitive positioning and offerings to define the market
- Build a deep understanding of the customer, define and validate the target market
- Create messaging and materials for initiative-based and regular, ongoing communications including key messaging to be readily understood by prospects
- Research competitor and industry activity and keep informed of new products/services of interest to customers
- Develop, create and execute GTM campaigns for our existing product and new features
- Measure marketing impact, iterate and improve the strategy
- Have +3 years of experience in product marketing within B2B technology industry
- Perfect analytics skills, fluent with analytics tools
- Experience with building and optimizing acquisition funnels
- Experience with customer development, conducting customer interviews, finding insights for messaging and positioning
- Advanced level of English (both writing and speaking)
- Advanced level of Ukrainian (both writing and speaking)
- Partner with demand generation to create compelling campaigns that drive acquisition
- Has experience working with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to execute strategies;
In the first 3 months, you will:
- Create a competitor’s landscape and position your brand within them
- Conduct researches and interviews to understand and define key segments and use cases
- Develop positioning and messaging for every segment
- Design go-to-market strategy
- Build an effective and repeatable process to implement and measure the strategy
- complete transparency,
- full remote,
- bonuses for what’s important to us: sport, self-development and traveling,
- monthly bonus for your home office,
- flexible working hours,
- 28 working days for time-off,
- 7 days for sick leave,
- quarterly team events,
- pride to be a part of viral content generators :)
Tools that we use to synchronize: G-suite, Slack, Notion, Jira.
I would love to read a cover letter about you together with your CV that you can send to [email protected] :) Hope to hear from you soon and present you our coolest swag!