Hello, our future teammate!
We discovered you enjoy working with foreign customers, especially those based in the US :)
If so, now is the best time to apply for the Sales Development Representative role at Lemon.io. You will be a part of our Sales department that consists of a few directions: Sales (inbound), Sales development (outbound) and Customer Success.
We know there are gazillion startups out there that are struggling without a perfect match developer. If you are ready to start the search mission for those startups, check out the details.
This is what you’ll do:
- Initiate contact with prospects through outbound efforts.
- Uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities.
- Qualify leads as sales opportunities through cold calls and email.
- Manage pipeline, record all activities with leads and opportunities within Hubspot CRM.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Support to execute Lemon.io demand gen strategy for pipeline generation and new client acquisition.
- Help build a fun, high-energy environment in the sales team and across the organization.
What we’d like you to have:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role or Sales in general,
- Advanced written and spoken English,
- Wonderful communication skills,
- Readiness to work with rejections and to be persuasive,
- Interest in IT, startups and sales,
- Willingness to work late hours, if needed.
Here is what you’ll find at Lemon.io:
- complete transparency and your visible impact,
- full remote (with quarterly/ad-hoc team buildings),
- annual bonuses for sport and education,
- monthly compensation for your home office,
- flexible working hours that can be spread out during the day,
- 28 working days for time-off,
- pride to be a part of viral content generators :)
Tools that we use in Sales: Hubspot, Jiminny, Slack, Notion, G-Suite products.
We would be happy to see you among the applicants! As you apply, please, add a short cover letter to tell more why you think it is your job :)