Lemberg Solutions is, above all, a group of passionate professionals led by a core team that has been meticulously selected over the last 15 years. We are based in Lviv, Rivne, and Lutsk, and have a business representative in Hamburg, Germany.
At LS, people come first. We know that our success is based on our people’s achievements. Each and every one of our 160 team members is highly valued for their hard work, and we’re always excited to welcome new specialists ready to embrace challenges with us.
We are currently looking for: Middle Android Developer
About the projects
- Medical healthcare device for self-contained real-time COVID-19 testing which provides you with a 97.8% accurate test result for various and emerging COVID-19 variants, all conveniently displayed on your phone. Together with Google Cloud, the company can combine immediate and connected lab-quality diagnostics with the power of genome sequencing and AI-enabled predictive capabilities to develop a new kind of tool for public health.
- A well-funded Singapore-based consumer IoT startup develops smart coffee machines for users primarily in Europe and the USA. A device is a Nespresso-like machine with coffee capsules that include blends by roasters from various parts of the world. Users can enjoy their coffee brewed according to original recipes with a push of a button.
What do we expect
- At least 2+ years of commercial experience building Android applications using Kotlin;
- Proficient in Android UI principles, creating custom UI elements, creating interactive UX on Android;
- Solid knowledge of OOP / SOLID ;
- Deep knowledge of the Android SDK;
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, OOD;
- Practical knowledge of Integrating third-party libraries into the project;
- Experience with web service technologies (REST, JSON/XML);
- Confident usage of source-code repositories, GIT.
- Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus
- Familiarity with SQLite, Room, Kotlin Coroutines
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Understanding of MVP / MVVM
- SQL knowledge
What we offer
Time Off & Medical Insurance
- 18 days paid annual leave
- 10 days paid sick leave
- 5 days unpaid leave
- 5 days additional paid time off following your wedding or your child’s birth
- Medical insurance
- Paid public holidays
- Free English classes in groups
- Flexible work schedule
- Fully equipped workstation
- Comfortable office
- Access to a video library of soft skill workshops
- Relocation support program
- Financial support from LS in case of emergency (reviewed individually)
- Overtime pay
- In-house accounting service
- Lviv IT Cluster gifts & discounts
- Team building & industry events