Necessary skills and qualifications
- At least 2 years of general engineering experience
- Experience with React and TypeScript
- Proficiency in markup using HTML / CSS / SASS / SCSS
- Good knowledge of the REST API
- Familiarity with one or more automation testing frameworks (e.g. Jest, Jasmine)
- At least intermediate level of English
Will be a plus
- Experience with Angular / Vue.js / Node.js
- Experience with Redux, Redux Thunk / Redux Saga
- Experience with Next.js
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Docker
What we offer
- Full-cycle challenging projects
- Possibility to develop a diverse tech stack
- Regular performance reviews
- Opportunity to get company-funded certifications and technical training
- Direct communication with clients
- Ability to have an impact on product development
You will have the possibility to work with two different Clients from the US.
The first project is a platform that helps their customers create and design custom sports forms.
And the other project is a batch of applications helping to manage user experience and information for the medical diagnostic device mainly focused on Covid-19 testing but also including other viral diseases and general health signals.