What You’ll Do
Leia Inс, the leading provider of 3D Lightfield displays and content services is looking for a Full Stack Senior Engineer who will help to architect, implement and maintain web applications and components for our Leia Appstore developer console and other applications across the organization.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Development and maintenance of REST and GraphQL microservices using NodeJS
- Development and maintenance of ReactJS Web UI interfaces
- Architect distributed, fault-tolerant systems
- Implementation of AWS cloud resources provisioning
- Collaborating with SCRUM teams across the organization
- Mentoring junior developers
What You’ll Have
- 5+ years experience as a Full Stack web developer
- Expertise in developing REST/GraphQL web services using Node.js
- Experience in development backends backed by DynamoDB or other NoSQL DB
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more frameworks like React, Angular or Vue.js in building responsive applications for both laptop and mobile devices
- CI/CD (understanding a pipeline — building, automated testing, deployment, monitoring)
- Elastic Stack
- BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Nice to Have
- Experience with real-time protocols such as WebRTC and WebSockets
- Experience with Document-oriented databases
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience working in eCommerce and/or with Stripe payment system
- Experience with authentication systems like OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Experience implementing A/B testing for user applications
Boredom is the enemy!
When was the last time technology genuinely surprised you?
When was the last time you held something in your hands that felt new and exciting? When did you last say WOW?
Leia is the leading provider of 3D Holographic Lightfield displays and content services. Our vision is to change the way we connect, create, educate and learn by transcending the device — making memories more present, connections more human and life richer. We don’t try to put life onto screens; we bring screens to life through interactive, immersive, and immediate 3D Lightfield experiences.
In a world of passive viewing, Leia is a breakthrough. Instead of telling you about this future, we’ve built it.
Come join a team that’s ready to redefine the digital experiences of tomorrow
What We Offer
- Great experience and professional growth by working on cutting-edge technology products in a highly skilled and friendly team
- Paid 22 business days of annual vacations (+1 day for each service year)
- Paid sick leaves (unlimited)
- Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Medical & life insurance
- Gym membership
- English language classes
- Regular education, workshops and conferences
- Paid lunches wherever you are
- Fruits and snacks, coffee, tea and beverages in the office
- Monthly team building cool events