● 5+ years experience as a developer for Android mobile applications
● Java and/or Kotlin
● Unit Testing
● Android architectural patterns
● Ability to work in a dynamic startup environment
● BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
● Expertise working with REST and/or GraphQL web services
● Experience with Unity and/or C#
● Experience with React-Native, Flutter or other cross-platform mobile technologies
● Experience with real-time graphics using OpenGL ES
● Experience with the Android Native Development Kit, using C or C++
● Experience with UX or UI design
● Experience with computer vision techniques
● Great experience and professional growth by working on cutting-edge technology products in a highly skilled and friendly team
● Paid 22 business days of annual vacations (+1 day for each service year)
● Paid sick leaves
● Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays
● Paid maternity and paternity leave
● Medical & life insurance
● Gym membership
● English language classes
● Regular education, workshops and conferences
● Paid lunches in the office
● Fruits and snacks, coffee, tea and beverages in the office
● Monthly team building cool events
● Opportunity to choose the equipment for work
Leia Inc is looking for a full-time Senior Software Engineer on our platform team who will be responsible for the architecture, implementation and maintenance of the Leia Android Appstore, platform libraries and future products.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
● Developing Android apps for Leia Lightfield Display experiences ecosystem using Android SDK, Scrum agile process, together with existing Leia team
● Building fluid and intuitive user interfaces using the Android SDK
● Integrating Leia’s computer vision and computational photography technologies into Android apps
● Identifying performance bottlenecks and optimizing the app
● Helping to define and prioritize new features
● Build lean proofs-of-concept to validate products
● Working with our automotive partners to brainstorm product concepts and understand requirements
● Triaging and addressing bugs
Leia is the leading provider of 3D Holographic Lightfield displays and content services. Our vision is to change the way we connect, create, educate and learn by transcending the device — making memories more present, connections more human and life richer. We don’t try to put life onto screens; we bring screens to life through interactive, immersive, and immediate 3D Lightfield experiences.
When was the last time technology genuinely surprised you?
When was the last time you held something in your hands that felt new and exciting?
When did you last say WOW?
In a world of passive viewing, Leia is a breakthrough. Instead of telling you about this future, we’ve built it.
Come join a team that’s ready to redefine the digital experiences of tomorrow!