Legatics is looking for someone with the following:
• Good English speaker.
• Strong experience of software project management, particularly Agile development.
• Experience in use of software for project management (e.g. JIRA or similar).
• Confidence to lead the development team and manage developer performance.
• The ability to produce software roadmap diagrams, timelines and manage spreadsheets of feature requests, communicate and deliver presentations on these topics.
• (Preferable) some technical understanding of software architecture.
• Have high standards of integrity and trust.
Legatics offer the following benefits:
• Salary is competitive and would depend on your experience level. We pay salaries in GBP.
• 20 days paid vacation, plus Ukrainian public holidays.
• If eligible, assistance with gaining private entrepreneur status (5% tax rate).
• Modern office.
• Possible travel to London, where business need requires this.
• Working closely with the London team.
Legatics has a team of exceptional developers, working in the latest technology stack on a complex web based software project. Legatics are looking for a project manager to manage these developers day-to-day development of our software platform. The project manager would have the following responsibilities:
• Leading the development team from a project management perspective.
• Running an Agile development process (scrum master), including conducting daily standups with the team, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives.
• Planning the development process, making use of project management software (e.g. JIRA/Trello).
• Working closely with the London team on feature prioritisation, feature planning and software roadmap planning.
• Ensuring the development team meet delivery deadlines .
• Ensure that the developers are working effectively together and are having appropriate technical coordination discussions.
• Ensuring that development of components is coordinated between developers and UI designer.
• Leading the HR side of the development team, managing the working practices and performance of each member of the the development team.
• Assisting with HR processes, office management, recruiting and administrative matters.
Legatics is a fast growing legal technology startup currently housed within one of the world’s most prestigious law firms. Legatics was formed by former transactional lawyers and provides law firms with an online deal platform to improve the efficiency and client experience of legal transactions. We develop technology that reinvents the way lawyers work, increasing their operational efficiency by automating and structuring legal tasks. We provide beautiful user interfaces to lawyers and their clients to give them great insight into the status of their legal transactions. Legatics has been used on legal transactions that have been originated out of more than 20 countries. Customers include some of the world’s largest law firms, such as Allen & Overy and Herbert Smith Freehills.
Legatics has been featured in several publications including Forbes, Legal Business, LegalWeek, Legal IT Insider, Artificial Lawyer and Butterworth Journal of International Banking and Finance Law.
On the technology side Legatics use Node.js, GraphQL, Kubernetes, MongoDB, AWS, RabbitMQ, Apollo and Express with Redux/React on the front end. Legatics make extensive use of Kubernetes managed microservices on Amazon Web Services and functional programming. Legatics push the boundaries of the technology we work with and develop quickly, making our projects exciting to work on and the work is frequently changing.