We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager within the virtual
sports/sportsbook industry with proven experience of:
• All aspects of sport betting and/or virtual sports product design and
development. Preference for online regulated market gaming experience.
• Experience with building products from concept to production.
• Strong documentation skills with experience in business requirements,
product documentation and/or training materials.
• Experience working with technology teams.
• Creative with the ability to generate new ideas and help lead game
• Highly numerate and analytical.
• Experience in wire-framing and UI / UX is an advantage
The product manager will be working with internal and external parties in developing new games and/or games features and defining the products to create AAA web-based virtual sport games based on market research and
analysis. The product manager will oversee all aspects of the game creation from math development, creative, development and more.
• Providing Product Management of virtual sport game development from
concept to launch.
• Identifying the market leaders and the key features/ trends of the top
performing games from our own and similar industries.
• Pick new games/ features that will generate significant change in revenue.
• Write high level requirements and generate detailed requirements for
virtual sport games.
• Work with all relevant teams to create the games.
• Know the team and product strategy and KPI so every game concept or
new project will align and contribute to the performance.
• Develop the supporting materials and documentation necessary to ensure
that stakeholder teams are able to leverage and/or support new features
as quickly as possible (Marketing, supporting, sales and more).
• 18 Working days of annual paid vacations;
• 10 Working days of paid sick leave annually, available from the start day;
• Extra sick leave days in a severe cases:
• Medical insurance;
• Days off due to special occations:
• Paying taxes and conducting private entrepreneurs;
• Possibility of rapid growth in several directions:
• Internal Referral program;
• Corporate events